Euro Bumpers and Euro lights

Well for some reason my dad doesn't like me driving around a car with no
front bumper, turn signals, or headlights. (I tried to explaint he bummper
was just excess weight but he wouldn't listen ; - ) Anyway he offered to pay
for whatever I need to get my car legal. I'd prefer to get Euro Bumpers, and
Euro lights if possible. How much more expensive are they then regular stock
US bumpers? Same question goes for the Eurolight conversion. For some reason
I doubt that "because it will look cooler" is an answer my dad is going to
accept for a reason why he should pay twice as much for a different set of
headlights. So I'm hopping the Eurofied stuff isn't that much more.

Oh and on that topic if anyone has a pair or possibly just the front Euro
Bumper, and or Euro lights that are used gimmie a buzz. I know where to get
new ones but if I can get anything cheaper off a totaled car or something
I'd like to.

aireq