New to list, well sorta

Hello all. I have been lurking this list for years now and have finally
decided to try and post here. I am on the Vortex all the time. Just wanted
to give a scirocco-whats-up.

Okay, not the Rocco content, I am in need of one driver side euro turn
signal. I bought Jason Rhines silver 16v about a year ago and was hit in
December, it was totalled. I have since got another Rocco, and am peicing
the euro lites back together. So while it would probably be easiest to buy a
pair of lites, I just need one.

Thanks,
Ben 87 16v