Re: MK2 Fenders

Speaking of which...

How much does a fender typically go for?

My passenger side fender is in rough shape with rust.
I've sanded, grinded, primed, filled, 'temp' painted
it but there are some really bad spots that the metals
pretty thin on.

While I'm at it how about a door?

Just trying to get a feel for the prices I can expect
to see when I try getting these items at the wreckers
or where-ever...

Thanks Folks!

Lee Crawford
Commander of Operation Zebra: Rear Disc Brake
Conversion
84' 8v Silver(ish) Scirocco