Re: Diesel Oil Filter?

...but don't believe a thing FRAM tells you. You can use the filter on
most models with no problems: however, the power steering hoses (on
models so equipped) can cause some headache when aligning the threads.
The heat exchanger/oil cooler puts the filter so much lower in the car
and closer to the front cross member (on the Scirocco) I can't get all my
digits on the thing.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/