Free 88 Jetta GL

My buddy asked me to post this:
OK Guys, I still have my totalled Jetta GL. I found out that the
insurance company never filed it as a salavage, so the title is still
good. If anyone wants it you can HAVE the car, just please come take it
away. It rolls well enough to tow it with a dolly, the car is located in
SoCal. I bought a new project car yesterday and I need more room. In
theory, this car could be made to run again with some work. Would make a
cheap ass rally car w/ 8V carbbed engine (my thought for making it
drive) Car has good glass, 3 good doors, good hood, good trunklid, 2
good tail lights, good carpet, good trim/visors.
No motor, trans or EFi

To see a photo go here
dstracing.4t.com/photo3.html