Re: [mk2] WTB: screws for manual window cranks

> I'm in the the process of converting back to manual windows and I have
> everything necessary except for the two small Phillips screws that hold the
> cranks to the window regulator. Can anybody help me out??

  i think the best thing you're going to find is remove one and go to
your local home depot or similar hardware store. you can always buy a
longer one and cut it down. i believe the thread pitch is 1.25.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com