Re: My 16v doesn't have any power anymore!!

Main pump starving this pump? Bad electrical connections? If your car ate another transfer pump that you just replaced, I'd start becoming suspect of the main pump not putting out enough. My 16v still has the original transfer pump ! Part of it's problems no doubt, since the power goes down and it starts whining once the fuel is below 1/2 tank.
	-ghuff

P.S. I need to take more notes of brother TBerk, and clean all the connections to and fro the main pump.