Stripe Eliminator

Best damn tool I've bought for the Scirocco yet. I had
tried every chemical and scraper/razor possible to
successfully remove the pillar stickers and did
nothing but make a mess and even cut into the paint on
one slip of the razor. But that all changed with the
Stripe Eliminator, a red hard rubber disc that
attaches to the end of your drill that pulls the
sticker and sticker residue off effortlessly, and
without harming the paint. It does take a little
technique, and leaves it's own residue occasionally,
but that comes off quickly with a little Goo Gone. I
paid $20 for mine, and it's made by a company called
Motor Guard Corp./Magna Products.

Later...

=====
Jeff Lowe
Garland, Texas
'86 Scirocco 16V (Stuck in the garage since December)
'64 Type-34 Karmann Ghia (In desparate need of parts!)
'59 Euro Spec Beetle (Waiting for resto)
'98 Ford Explorer XLT 4X4 (currently daily driver)