Re: Who's Doing What Sept 15th? Feel like Roc'n the Fog?

Randy B wrote:

> David G is offlist now so I'll let him know, I'm sure he wont miss it.
> Off-lister Eric (sold my other Mars Red 81S to) will be there.

Wow, this could shape up quickly into a big turnout!  I'm definitely down
if the whole gang is gonna hook up.  I'll try to bring along some SoCal
boys.. howza bout the Doty bros and others from points inbetween?  Anyone
care to meet us on Hwy 1 for a little coastal flog thru the fog on the
way up?

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA