Re: Who's Doing What Sept 15th? Feel like Roc'n the Fog?

You can count me in :)
"Mars" has been itchin' for some playmates. :^)

David G is offlist now so I'll let him know, I'm sure he wont miss it.
Off-lister Eric (sold my other Mars Red 81S to) will be there.
I'll try to get a new local guy Carlos with a Cosmos Silver 81S (just bought
a spare S spoiler and Mars's american bumpers from me)
Oh, and another guy I used to live near has a 76 (this car IS truly old
school - heavily moded back in late 70's and he still owns it)
Craig or I can get ahold of Kevin C and Chris P, sure they'd like to attend.
I don't know if Wing Cho is on the list but he'd probably want to be there.

LMK when details arrive and I'll pass it on. :)

What about the other locals, are they still on the list or just quiet
recently?
Mark H, Jonas K, ..... many others I just can't remember right now.

Randy
81 Scirocco S "Cosmos"
81 Scirocco S "Mars"
The Beauty and The Beast projects