Re: Who's Doing What Sept 15th? Feel like Roc'n the Fog?

TBerk wrote:

> Well DubWar is fast approaching, and the later Summer season is upon us
> here in the Fog Belt.

> Three weeks enough time to plan ahead? It's a Saturday btw.

Dooood, whatever happened to our August north bay cruise??  I was looking
forward to it.. never materialized.

The 15th is a maybe for me - I'd love to cruise up, but I'll be up the
weekend before for the Niners' opener, and that's a LOT of driving on
consecutive weekends.  If something comes together though, I'm probably
in.  I miss my old bay area roads!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA