Re: Dubwar schedule for next sunday.

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> OK guys and gals. Looks like there are only gonna be a few Scirocco.org
> people attending the show according to the pre-registered list thats on
> the Dubwar web site.
<snip>

OK, This is where I come in:

> 10:00am _ GENERAL PUBLIC
> Gates open for the general public to enter.
<snip>
> 4:00pm - 4:45pm _ AWARD CEREMONY
> 4:45pm - 5:00pm _ A DUBWAR TREAT! (another 1st)
>
> 5:00pm _ CLEAN UP
> The track needs to be cleared & cleaned. All rules still apply within
> the track & please be cautious when exiting. Some of the participants
> will stay at the host hotel until Monday noon. If you'd like to stick
> around on Sunday night for a recap of the show, or just to hang out,
> your welcome to!
> See you there!
> Shawn Méze

Shawn, I'm bringin' the big white brick space shuttle people mover;
Jetta GLI. I'm going to stuff as many and draft behind/with as many
spectators as I can.

Folks up my way either went to the Monterey Histrionics this last
weekend (Raaaandy) or are party poopers to begin with anyway. (Maaaaark,
Jonaaaaas, Naaaaate, Bennnnnnn etc., etc.)

Maybe I can drum up some of the true OG Roc heads to come down and wave
our pom-poms in your direction.

TBerk