Re: Setting fuel mixture using dwell meter....

Actually Sean (I love calling you that ;-) setting the duty cycle is the
same idea as setting the DPR current. This reading that you would get from
the VOM is going to be inputs that the FI computer gets from the O2 sensor.
If the reading does not fluctuate it means you have a vacuum leak or a bad
O2 sensor (generally; barring obvious FI computer failure or other bad
components). This is not a diagnostic procedure for checking the freaky
valve. It is an actual mixture adjustment procedure.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop