RE: Setting fuel mixture using dwell meter....

Not sure in the 8v bentley, section I was refering to is in the 85-93 Cabrio
and Scirocco Including 16v.

Look under the exhaust system section, is should be close to the OXS
section.

If not LMK and I can the bentley and haynes sections and email them to you.

Brian

88 16v
87 16v
86 8v (sold to neighbor)