RE: Setting fuel mixture using dwell meter....

It's not in the Bentley that covers 8V, AFAIK.  If it is, someone please
point it out to me.  Someone pointed me to this information once, and I
looked where I was pointed, and that chapter was on brakes or something
unrelated like that.

I don't have my Bentley here, so I don't know if this is the same reference.

Aaron
'87 528e
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle