Re: Setting fuel mixture using dwell meter....

Ok well all I can offer is that when setting a points dist the dwell must be
47 degrees. My meter doesnt do dwell so I have to take a duty cylce reading
which makes the duty cycle reading taht I am looking for 53. So you do the
math.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA