Re: Momo Hub adapter..was[tech] Steering wheel question

A Grant adapter will work, I used one for my Cheapass wheel with the
Momo 6-bolt pattern.  BUT it was a flat wheel, and ended up so close to
the turn signal stalk that I couldn't fit my fingers in the gap.  I had
to make a Custom Cheapass extended adapter.  If I were to do it again,
I'd spend the $50 or so (gasp!) and get the Momo adapter.

Ron