Re: Momo Hub adapter..was[tech] Steering wheel question

I have a  momo steering wheel from an A2 Golf, I was told that a newer
grant adapter for an MK11 will fit the momo and save me 50 bucks. does Any
one know if this is true? if not does anyone have amomo adapter they want
to get rid of?

Thanks
--- Patrick Bureau <pbureau@home.com> wrote:
> Question
>
> Does a MKI Steering wheel (3 Spokes) fit directly unto a MKII steering
> column? or does it required an adapter to make it fit ?

>    / _ /_  __/ __/  A Texan's Scirocco, 1985 8v
>   / __ |/ / _\ \    http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/
>  /_/ |_/_/ /___/    (AIM) patricdlc, (ICQ) 3291816

=====
Randy
87 2.0l 16v Rice Eater
89 8v Gti (sold for Rocco)