Re: Momo Hub adapter..was[tech] Steering wheel question

I wouldn't bother with trying to use a Grant adapter.
I know that most Grant wheels that I've ever seen use
some weird ass plate that attaches to their steering
wheel hubs so that the wheel will fit different cars.
I think it uses 3 bolts or something crazy like that.
Just get a momo adapter.  I got one from ebay for $2o.
 All I need is a VW horn button!!!

Chris J.
'83 Scirocco GT wolfsburg ed.
'81 Kawasaki KZ550