77 Rabbit vs 92 Acura Legend V6 Coupe

This is a great story!!  Right after blowing this Probe Turbo away (like it
was a civic or something) I rolled up to the next light were there was a
early 90s Acura Legend Coupe V6.  He had the big exhaust, lowered, wheels,
and girlfriend by his side.  My 6yr old daughter was in the pass. seat and
wanted to race them so once they took off hard, I took off, caught them,
then took them in 2nd gear.  As fate would have it, we both hit the next
light!  The guy yells at me "This time!, Let's do it again, Right now, Let's
go".  I said, "Well, OK!".  My daughter laughing hysterically and the light
turns green.  I light up the tires and loose ground quickly as the heavy
Acura pulls out to a one car length lead.  I get traction in first, shift to
second and spin for a while and once I get traction I pull up next to him
and pull away as I shift into third and wind out the tach and hit 70 before
I shift to 4th and slow down.  The Acura pulls in behind me and quickly
turns right never to be seen again.  Daughter laughing again hysterically
telling me how much fun it was then I explain to her that she is not to say
a word to her mother since street racing is dangerous and I shouldn't of
raced him but he asked for it!  She now has a new understanding of what
Poppa has done to the Rabbit Car and how fast it really is!!  BTW, we were
both coming back from seeing the World of Outlaws in Elma, WA which we had a
GREAT time.  She may not be a racing fanatic the rest of her life but this
is very valuable time we spend together now and she will remember forever.

Just wanted to brag!!

Dave