Re: 77 Rabbit vs 92 Acura Legend V6 Coupe

    just wanna get a reply in before everyone starts blasting you for
"risking your daughter's life", etc.

    while i definitely don't promote racing with kids in the car, i can say
that if my old man wanted to race with me in the car when i was a kid, i
would certainly look back on it now with a great big grin on my face.

    what can i say?  it really comes down to the fact that it is a judgement
call.  you made the call, all went well, you and your daughter have shared a
moment that you will always remember with some degree of fondness.  it could
easily have gone the other way as well.  but then, that might happen on the
way to church some sunday morning, as you drive slowly along, not doing
anything out of the ordinary.  fate is fate.  let it worry about itself.
you do your own thing, and enjoy it while you can.

    the preacher has left the building.

jason
the mad bastard