Re: G60 in a scirocco

Plus, how much does that improve the performance taking the weight into
consideration?  I have never been impressed with stock  all the way through
to stage 3 G60s.  I found it was a better investment of my time to install a
2.0L 16v since I knew that setup was powerful and very tunable/modable (I
don't care if they aren't words!).  With the G60, you could go to a 1.9L but
no more, plus since I wasn't impressed with the stage 3 upgrade, then I
would have to go with the stage 4 and that is mass bucks!!  Plus, no SC to
self machine!!! (seen plenty of those).  Now if your going for the G60 ON a
16v, then hey, there's a good combo!!  Just my $.02!!

Dave