Hatch lever

I'm looking for a used hatch lever, the one that screws to the hatch itself.
In the Rocco I just purchased, the holes in the lever have been filed down(I
supose to make it close tighter) and I've had to crawl thru the back to open
it to many times now, and it's starting to become a pain in the ass. If
anyone has a MK2 they are parting out I would be willing to pay shipping and
wreckage yard price for the lever itself.
Thanks a Bunch.
Premo
85 8V Rocco
<A HREF="dstracing.4t.com/photo3.html">SoCal Dub Projects</A>