RE: Hi there

Yeah, my first car ever was an 8v, then I had a black 16v that got
repossessed by an ex-girlfriend, then I had a BMW for a while and now
I am getting back to my first love, and fixing up another 16v that I
had sitting in a garage for a few years. Although, I guess this will
really be my 4th, since I also have an entire parts car sitting over
at my mechanic's

The goal is to overcome the deliberate nature of the process.