Re: Arson recovery update

At 01:17 PM 8/13/01 -0500, you wrote:
>He popped in to say hello? So he came back? What happened? did you guys
have at him with bats for a while fore the po po showed up? :)
>	-ghuff

  Yeah, I'd like to hear more about this person popping back in. How did
you know it was the arsonist? And did you beat him into a bloody pulp?
Actually, I'd also like to find out about this mechanic in Fullerton, I
still want to find someone who is willing to take my 16V and try to track
down and quiet all the rattles, and also try to fix the engine vibration at
3-4K.

Brad