find of the century???: 1.8T for sale

Hey, check this out. This could be the deal of the century! Don't bother
asking me for the guy's contact info just yet, though. I'm doing my research
and may have to snap this up for myself!
*********************
1997 Audi 1.8 turbo 20 valve 4 cylinder engine.
Comes with oil pan, cam cover, most of the sensors (temp, cam angle etc),
oil cooler and filter housing, pulleys, int/exh manifolds.

Does not include wiring, turbo, transmission or computers.

The engine has 61k documented miles but needs all 8 exhaust valves replaced
due to a broken timing belt. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Located in southern Maine (1 hour north of Boston)

Price: $750
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region