OT..non VW cup holder

Last night I was the holder of the Stanley Cup, yes the real deal with the
names engraved on it and all. Seems one of the Avalanche lives here and was
taking pictures with it all over MN and I happend to run into him last night
downtown. I guess each player gets to have it for awhile after you win it.
There was one guy with the player who was "officially" in charge of it and
another guy taking pics of him posing with it raised overhead.

no pictures please
Jasin