Re: [more from Rob.]

"Josh[deady]Able" <mkii@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
if the parts were MADE and DELIVERED and were CORRECT then they aren't
refundable, if they are never made, or are not delivered, or are made wrong,
then how can they NOT be refundable?

I agree, my first hood was terrible, I picked it up in the dark and the owner
wasn't even there after I phoned and arranged to meet him at a specific time.
My car was in the body shop being prepped, so I had to have a hood, and had
driven two hours after a full day's work, so I took it home, the body guy
laughed at it and then I went back. I really doubt this guy would have
refunded my money, in my case, subtracting tax and figuring exchange, about
220 USD, a far cry for what Josh is out.

> >CUSTOM ORDERED PARTS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
> >WE HAVE THIS HOOD IN STOCK IF YOU CAN COME TO INSPECT IT FIRST.

BEWARE, I got the best of what he has "in stock" (it DID need work, and paint)
and the others aren't pretty, one of them likely rejected by at least two
listers (Josh and me), he'll sell it to someone again.

> >FIBERGLASS PARTS GENERALLY REQUIRE MORE  FINISH PREP / FITTING MODS VS.
> STEEL.
  This may be true, but if you get CF it had better be right, you can't just
throw Bondo in the low spots, that is if you want to leave it "natural", which
IS the point after all, at least PART of the reason you'd get CF is to show it
off.

Enough from me! (but I do own one of this guy's hoods and would go elsewhere
for another, no problem if you just want to race, but for show, no way)