Re: turbo or supercharger kits for 8816V

>So I go to Waterfest looking for this clown ready to punch a hole in his
>throat, rip his jugular vain out and strangle him with it  (I'll tell you
how
>I really feel later ).  I run into this guy from Bhan Brenner (nice guy) and
>he tells me how this dude got his ass kicked last year at Waterfest in the
>hotel he was stayin at, how he owes people big time money or parts and
that I
>should feel lucky cause I'm the first guy that he knows of that received
this
>kit.  I couldn't find him that day.  Probably because he knows he might have
>gotten his ass kicked by me or someone else.  And here it is August 11 and I
>still haven't received the by-pass hose.   I would recommend looking
>elsewhere for a 16V G60 kit and not dealing with HS Motorsports and owner
>Howard Deiter Startz.

TOTALLY@&$^@*&$^*&@
do not, repeat DO NOT give this guy a penny. seems like he's giving you
the same story that he someone else i know who bought a charger off
him last year. we're gonna have to go down there and beat some heads
in. no question.
i'm down for it. he never answers his phone, or even returns your calls. i
have
his home phone number and i've never been able to reach him there. this guy
is the biggest asshole ever and is going to catch the beating of a lifetime
when
some people get their hands on him.

sorry to hear about your misfortune dude. it's too bad that no one
knew what a shit eating asshole this guy was before doing business
with him.

paul