Re: [A2] Window fell out of track

Never tried it but, assuming that he's got the glass free from the top
rubber so it's not going to stick again, how about winding the
regulator/rubber strip up onto the glass, using some sort of suitable
lubricant which will disperse reasonably quickly, e.g. a squirt of alcohol
on the rubber. Alternatively, remove the glass from the door, along with the
part of the regulator mechanism which holds the glass and try gently tapping
the holder back onto the glass.

HTH,

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0