Re: THE ANNOYING LITTLE SHIT

Obviously you have a low self esteem problem. Get it fixed. Making childish
posts such as those will most certainly get me to NOT look at your website
and further more it makes me think that you have links to such age
appropriate subjects such as Pokemon and Power rangers too.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop