Re: THE ANNOYING LITTLE SHIT

wow there's porn? right on!  Just kidding   If you like you can put my car
pic up..  Just bought an 85 rocco and it's on it's way to being a desert
driving machine..
My buddie has a track car 85 rocco and his roommate has a 931Turbo and 924
track car.  Soon as we get digi camera back we were gona take a bunch of pics
if you want you should check back to site for those new pics.  I'll prolly
put um on page in couple days.

Pic is here~~~> http://premorocco85.4t.com  hey? your in my webring i
beleve..  I'll put links to your site in my links page.   Your rocco looks
pretty clean in the picture.  How long have you had it?

<A HREF="mailto:LegalizITorGETtheFUCKoutaMyCountry@premorocco85.4t.com">email
</A>