Re: [RE: 16v lighted keys, get em while they're hot]

> I guess Eric (with the gun) knows what to do with the unclaimed
> ones, unless
> these ones on EBay  have saturated the market!
> ROFLMFO!!! Cathy

There's one on eBay for $102.50 now.  I must admit, the thought had
crossed my mind!  Since the grand theft auto charge, I've been on the up
and up and wouldn't do that to listers, ESPECIALLY Dirk.  >:)

I do still have a few keys left (Ian and Dan M. have steped in and taken
up the slack) but a few other offers are still being worked out for the
remaining keys. As soon as I feel enough time has elapsed for payments to
make their way here, I'll offer the remainders to the first of the second
wave of people requesting them.  I just don't wanna screw this up more
and sell a key twice 'cause someone would be outta luck.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/