Re: [Re: front euro bumper license plate brackets?]

Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> wrote:
dave t wrote:

> front euro bumper license plate brackets? anyone know how i can mount the
> license  plate to the front euro bumper before i get more tickets?

In the short term, cable ties to the open metal work under the bumper. Mine is
in a cheap plastic frame, reversed so you don't see the ads on it. The plastic
is screwed in with the same screws that hold the body kit (you need to make a
few holes in the frame first), and the plate bolted into the plastic frame.
Looks fine, if the plastic frame breaks, I have lots of others, courtesy of
the useless political party currently in power here (Hey, they were free, and
it cost them money, and put them out of circulation)
Still haven't got a frame to put Euro plates into on the front tho, but they
fit perfectly under the big screws/washers that hold my Ontario plate in the
back.