[parts info] clear turnsignals and limited series of black turnsignals available soon...

Hello,

I called MTS today and they told me that they will produce
the clear turnsignals for the Mk2  now also WITHOUT the nasty orange inlet.

In addition there will be a small limited series  of BLACK Mk2 turnsignals also.
( it's difficult here to get black ones TÜV approved usually but they will make it )

The new turnsignals will be available at about end of October.
I test-ordered 2 pairs of each and will let you know
when I get them and what they will look like...

friendly Greetings !
Dirk