Re: ATS Cups....FRIGGEN AWESOME!

Hey everyone, I think that I have some ATS cups that I
took off my Scirocco, if anyone wants to buy them.
They're 14" though.  The PO had installed them on my
car, but I don't care for them too much.  In actual
fact, it's probably sensible for me to put them back
on, that way I don't have to go out looking for the
wheel spacers that I need for my ASA wheels.  (My
ASA's are rubbing!)  Anyhow, I'll take a picture of
them ,next time I go to my mom's house and post them
on my yahoo site.  3 of them have good 195-60 comp
ta's on them.  Someone can have them all for $150 CDN,
plus they have to pay for shipping.  I live in a
suburb of Vancouver, Canada.

Chris J.
'83 Scirocco GT Wolfsburg
'81 Kawasaki KZ550