Need help w/ out of town car purchase!

Listers, I need help!! I'm looking for an SLC as a daily driver. There are
two that I'm interested in so far. On is in the Phoenix, AZ area, the other
in Parker, CO. If you live near or in either of these towns, please contact
me off list if you would be willing to go and "inspect"  one of these cars
for me.  I live in ABQ and can't go at random to look at a car.
BTW, if anyone around the SW knows of a nice SLC for less than 10K within a
reasonable distance (not Cali or Nevada, but like AZ, CO, NM, and western
TX), please let me know.

Thanks!

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services