ATL GTG: This weekend.(FREE BEER)

Ok folks
Now I got your attn...
I'd like to know who's all coming to this impromptu GTG... So I know how
much Beer to buy.

So Far that I know of...
Neal T. (thursday) Seal and Windshield...
Micheal A. (Atlanta -- lower block swap)
S.Coleman .. supplier of many parts and stuff.
(prolly a friend as well)
Several local Friends of mine.
Me of course

On the maybe List..
Duan... He wants them 16" TSW Evo's really badly.
Phoenix Wolf... Daun's passenger.

On the damn I cant make it list
Allyn and Rieger. Chief Initiation and dead front hubs...
Cheapass Ron... bad back... riight he just likes getting other ppl to do
his work for free :-) (just kidding)
Jim Jarret... Hmm 14 day advance purchase makes many flights possible.

Anybody Else who wants to come on down is more than welcome. Here is the
deal.
Im supply'in
Beer ( 1 full keg)
Place to crash. (bring sleeping bag)
place to shower.
BBQ pit.
Place to work on cars.
Cars to work on...

What is happening.
87 16v scirocco is getting stripped to the bone....
Parts are still avail.
I'll post the list of parts and stuff avail tomorrow
The 16v is also now up for grabs wiring too.

82 Cabby
16v suspension and brake swap
current motor getting yanked
engine bay being painted
new motor being dropped in
Interior work

85 Cabby... maybe it will be gone by the weekend.

81S SOLD. -- gone to new home w/ a turbo motor...

16v 2.0L conversion for Micheal A. Again.

Brian
87 16v... Funeral Dirge
85 Cabby... getting a new home?
82 Topless bunny. About to be living a new life
81S Sold to new home w. turbo.