Mk.1 : Early front wings and valance

Hi

Is it possible to buy any parts for the mk.1 in - UK, USA or DE from NEW?
I'm mostly interested in front wings on 75' - 76' and front valance parts. Sills (Or whatever you call the boxes that runs on the side of the car from the bottom front dorr post to the rear arch) would also be interesting...
It doesn't really matter where they are from...as long as they are in a good state. My roc hasn't been on the road for a month now :^(

Thanks!!

Morten Nielsen
76' Roc 1.6 TS