[nfo] wheel info updated (more needed)

  i've updated and uploaded the latest info i've received on the wheels
i've got posted. if anyone else could please submit information, i'll
add it.
  phase II is coming shortly. i'll be asking for pics of cars with these
wheels on them. again, scirocco preferred, but not necessary (we're all
vw's here). i'll let you know when that'll happen. please don't send
pics until then.
  phase III will be the posting of the info on my website under a
permanent location, information complete or not. that'll probably be
around the end of the month. i'll let everyone know when that happens,
too. thanx.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com