Re: THE ANNOYING LITTLE SHIT

On Tue, 07 Aug 2001 09:58:22 +0800 "Dan Miller"
<legalizit@hectorite.i-p.com> writes:
>WHAT TEH FUCK DO I HAVE TO DO OR SAY TO GET YOU PEOPLE
>TO EVEN GIVE THE SLITEST SHIT ABOUT MY WEBSITE!!

Well, actually I didnt want to hurt your little feelings but, you asked.
IT SUCKS!!
ITS AN INSULT TO VW'S ALL OVERTHE WORLD!!
YOU SHOULD REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY AND APOLOGIZE TO ALL WHO HAS SEEN IT!!!!

then....

GET A CLUE!!
START OVER!!

>this is an extremely small thing that i ask of you
>all.  and the fact that only 4 of you took the time to
>check it out and tell me what you thought really
>pisses me off.
>
>The Annoying Little Shit
>Dan Miller

I like sinking down to your level. Lets me see eye to eye with you ya
know. :)
Really, in a nutshell, you said it all right there. You know its got
broken links, so fo fix the fucking thing. Why do you insist we go look
at something thats "under construction"? Make it how its supposedto be
and not half assed. I know I dont want to spend my time looking at a non
working, fully functionless web site when in fact you already know its
fucked. FIX IT but more importantly, FINISH IT.

Then come back, apologize for being a childfuck and ask us nicely.

Do you understand the a-words that are a-coming out of my fingers?
all caps are cool.

Hey, Daun, I think you owe me some royalty fee's for using MY voice dude!
LOL!!

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!