Re: fusebox terminals

>  taking jim's advice, i'm going to try and clean the terminals on the
>back of my fusebox. i have but one question: do all the connections only
>fit one way? i have a bentley, but would rather not have to mess with
>reading about what goes where. i'm thinking most everything only has one
>space, but.... thanx.
>
>--
> /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
>< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com
>  \ /
>   °

I believe they are all keyed, but 'better' then that, the wiring is
pretty much so short back there that you would probably have a
difficult time getting all of the plugs back in and in the wrong
outlets. :)  You have to take more care on the individual wires
obviously though.

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net