Re: Cabby TECH 8V build] Wife wants a very quiet topless bunny...:-(

True True.
i was planning on hers being very quiet, by dropping the 16v in it with
nearly stock OEM exhaust and sound deading, but of course she had to ride
in the TT cat back 16v, with a small exhaust leak, no A/C with the window
down @ 80mph all weekend. (oh yeah the defrost is stuck in the HEAT
position) and the stiff ass tokiko suspension, leaking tranny. so she got
grind, wind noise, exhaust note (big ass tip on the back) and exhaust
leak...
brian
87 16v about to be parts...
85 Cabby, Transplant Victim?
82 Topless Bunny
81S Needing a new home. getting some spare parts.. :-)