RE: MK2 Dash into a MK1

Yup, as you know, I've got that Cabby dash in my Mk1. It fits well except
for the fact that it is not quite wide enough. The Cabby dash leaves about
1.5" space between its ends and the doors. I'm not totally sure how I'm
going to address this, but it'll probably be with custom extensions that I
build into the doors and then upholster.

Also, the radius of the Rabbit's firewall is a tighter than the Scirocco.
Thus there is also 4" little gap that runs inboard from the dashboard ends.
Again, I'll fix that with some upholstery or something. -one thing at a
time.
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region