RE: tire reccommendation anyone

I run Yokohama A-520 in 205/40-16. If you can still find them, they're
sweet. I've heard that 215 will fit. I had to use a 10mm spacer on the rear
to get the OZ's to clear the springs (the wheel lip, NOT the tire). Kumho
makes awesome tires for the money. I'm not a fan of Nitto.

I agree with Mike. There is NO way to get a plush ride from 40-series tires.
If you do find 40-series tires with soft sidewalls, kiss your wheels goodbye
on the first good bump. :) Go to 14" wheels, or deal with it.

Neal