Re: [tech]: engine swap- fuck this, i give up

Simmah down now :) Seriously, chill out drink a beer, blaze a doob, whatever it takes. I would start by taking the oil pan off and checking things out. I would take a day to relax before attacking it again too, too many times i've gotten frustrated, and was blinded by emotion not allowing me to think and reason enough while working. Is the sound RPM dependant? Describe it more. Also, don't give up, this will be a pretty sick little car once done......
	-Gary Huff