Re: Poly Bushings & Battery?

Tobias M-G wrote:

> Where's the best place to get poly strut bearings? Didn't see any on
> Potter's site.

Even in this new day and age you can still get more from Potter than you
will ever see on his site. I got some red poly bushings from him
recently with the H&R Cup kit. Fronts & Rears, Uppers.

> Good choice for a battery ... I've always used DieHard ... but this DieHard
> I have might be going down hard. What's up with the Interstate??? battery -
> is it? The one that gets sold in tuner shops?

Battery wise I have had good dealings with DieHards and am currently
running a sealed (non gel) Shell Gas brand battery. Strong assed
battery.

I think it's a good idea to get a larger, heavy duty, super cranking
battery. If you can squeeze it in, go for it.

TBerk