Re: Rerun- Shameless event plug. [DUBWAR]

Us fellas with a T name need to stick together.

- I can do a clutch, faster if it's not my own.

- Even better, I can help YOU do YOUR clutch. Faster still.

- I am going to DubWar. (I thought it was in July and got all bummed I'd
missed it.)

- Shawn says Bay Area people wont travel. [Grrrrr.]

Randy acts like he cant make it because of Monterey Histrionics and
spending too much on parts or some such silliness. (Raaaaandy?)

David G is laying low but maybe we can scare him out of his cozy nest.

David L wants to think he should remain Rocco-less, we all know better.

Mark Hausler dropped off the list (I'm too busy <whine, whine>) but said
keep him in the loop anyway.

The remaining Jonas (now alternating both Good & Evil) is around
_soooomewhere_, as is our non list fellows in arms in the A1 Scirocco
Club Irregulars.

All these guys need to come out, it's only a tank of gas and admission
to get in on the low budget mode.

We could even get some of those Old Navy Mini Skirts and some Pom-Poms
and cheer ol Shawn on to Victory!!!!!   <damn, I scare even myself
sometimes>

TBerk
Havent touched a drop yet, honest.