Re: cant pull out alternartor please help

If you have AC you mioght have the old style compressor. It is square. If
you have the old style compressor then you have to find the pivot bolt for
the alternator uner the compressor. one end is an 8mm allen (Drivers side)
and the other is a 6mm allen (passenger side).

If you have the round style compressor then you need only to remove the 13mm
bolt on top and the 6mm allen through the timing belt cover.

HTH

I am trying to pull out the alternator and I can't
take out let alone loosen the pivot bolt it seems to
be stuck for the love of god please help!!!

Once the bolts are loose you might have to persuade it a little with a
screwdriver (and I'm not talking about the kind you use to fix your glasses
with ;-)

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA