Re: cant pull out alternartor please help

> I am trying to pull out the alternator and I can't
> take out let alone loosen the pivot bolt it seems to
> be stuck for the love of god please help!!!

  there should be an allen bolt (mentioned by dan) that should be taken
out and the top adjusting one. if you've gotten both out, you just need
to stick a prybar down in there and wedge it out. they're stuck in there
good (for probably a good reason i can't think of right now) and you
have to work them to get 'em out. if you're having trouble with the
allen bolf, though, pound a slightly large allen wrench in and see if
that helps. soak it in wd-40 or the like for a while. if nothing else,
you might be able to get a pair of vice grips in there (what i had to
do). good luck.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com